At that time I was just graduated from high school and I was so happy , what a relief to me ! Now looking back , I dont know why I dont have that feeling anymore ! I nearly forgot reasons made me unhappy during the long time at school. Instead, I regret not enjoying the 'best moments'- as everyone usually says so. I just recognize from myself that unhappy moments at the time it occurs will fade away very quickly when you look back after that. When you recall the past, most of the memories you would probaly remember are happy moments.....
Some people comment to me that I am so silent/quiet. There are many reasons
There are somethings that do not need to *say out loud*
I do not like showing off so much
Actions are more powerful than words (my sentence is again an example of *easier said than done* . Actually , I have not had any actions to prove that :( )
After all, It might be my weakness. Day by day, I am too shy to show my self, and it destroys my ability. That's why I am not good at communicating. Btw, I will try to improve it
It is so conflicted inside myself. Sometimes I really want to share my stuffs to someone but I am afraid to annoy/disturb them.
Within the world, I am just 'someone'
Within *someone*'s eyes, I am the world ( just hope that I have *someone* like that)
So, I think that I do not need to mind much about the 'world', how they judge me. Insteads I would rather take care for *someone* who really stand by me because they are also the world to me (just lets me know if you are *someone* :))
Just my thought (emotion rubb
ish) from the last night
There are somethings that do not need to *say out loud*
I do not like showing off so much
Actions are more powerful than words (my sentence is again an example of *easier said than done* . Actually , I have not had any actions to prove that :( )
After all, It might be my weakness. Day by day, I am too shy to show my self, and it destroys my ability. That's why I am not good at communicating. Btw, I will try to improve it
It is so conflicted inside myself. Sometimes I really want to share my stuffs to someone but I am afraid to annoy/disturb them.
Within the world, I am just 'someone'
Within *someone*'s eyes, I am the world ( just hope that I have *someone* like that)
So, I think that I do not need to mind much about the 'world', how they judge me. Insteads I would rather take care for *someone* who really stand by me because they are also the world to me (just lets me know if you are *someone* :))
Just my thought (emotion rubb
ish) from the last night

No comments:
Post a Comment